Brother MFC-J220 Printer Drivers Download – This MFC-J220 is a compact All-in-One perfect for the small or home business office end user. The constructed-in fax enables you to transmit and acquire paperwork without resorting to your laptop or computer. The 1.9” color LCD screen found on the panel is excellent for observing photos and simple food list the navigation.
How to Install Brother MFC-J220 Printer Drivers
How to Install Brother Printer Drivers
Knowing how to install Brother printer drivers for Windows 8 or higher version is pretty easy because it comes with the built-in driver. If you check Windows, the driver has already included within it. If not, you can still check the Windows update.
Manage the Installation of USB Cable
Before managing the system of how to install Brother printer drivers, make sure that you have an internet connection. If you don’t connect it, the driver may not install correctly and adequately. Here is how to do it when you connect the Brother machine through USB connection. It supports scanning and printing, provided that you choose a device with scanning feature. Connect your computer to the printer with USB cable. It will allow the driver to install automatically. But if the installation doesn’t happen automatically, try these alternatives:
- Connect the computer and the printer directly – don’t use the USB cable.
- Try reconnecting the printer and computer with the USB cable.
- Turn off the machine, then turn it on again.
Manage the Installation with Network Connection;
- If your printer only supports the printing function, you can use network connection installation with the built-in driver.
- Choose Control Panel and then open it.
- Select Hardware and Sound, & click on Devices and Printers.
- Choose Add a Printer.
- Choose the name of the model and then click Next.
- You should be able to see the name in the given field, and click Next.
- If you know the option of Printer Sharing, click on the option Do Not Share, and click Next.
- Finally, click Finish.
If you can’t find the name of the model, you should do the following steps;
- Click the option ‘The Printer I want isn’t listed.’
- Choose ‘Add a printer using IP/TCP address or hostname’ and click Next.
- You should see the field of IP address or hostname. Type the IP address.
- Check the option ‘Query the printer automatically’ and then click Next.
- You should choose Brother when you see a window appear ‘Install the Printer Driver’ and then click Next.
- But if you can’t find the name on the list, click Windows Update so it can have an auto update.
Supported Operating System (OS)
Download Brother MFC-J220 Printer Drivers
Download for Linux